- Gathers all project information: schedules, data requests, assignments, tasks, and project meetings.
- Works with project team to understand and assist with tracking all work, task and project assignments.
- Develops and maintains a detailed project schedule which includes administrative tasks and all sites involved in the project.
- Prepare and/or edit meeting minutes, presentations and tables.
- Working with project lead and assist in developing a comprehensive workflow process for project.
- Assist in monitoring and modifying project schedule as needed.
- Maintain document control, database management, track project activities and team communication.
- Assists project team and team lead in strategic meetings and follow up with meeting notes.
- Schedule project follow up meetings as needed.
- Develops and publishes communications to project shareholders with project leads guidance.
- Develops and review project status and reports with project leads guidance.
- Assist with the review of project proposals and deliverables with project leads to determine proper lead time, funding limitations, procedures for accomplishing project, staffing requirements, and allotment of available resources to various phases of project.
- Maintain good communication with technicians and contractors to assure timely and efficient completion of jobs, proper communication of issues, and proper documentation of the entire process at each job site.
- Process customer schedules and reports to ensure we are meeting all appropriate customer needs and expectations.
- Conduct quality control activities in accordance with guidance from project leads.
- Understand and perform document control functions in accordance with on-site policy and procedures.
- Attend project coordination and owner/contractor/architect/engineer meetings as required.
- Participate in the continuous updating and accurate generation of as-built documents, assist with the research and preparation of field change requests to resolve design issues.
- Perform additional assignments and responsibilities as assumed or requested by supervision.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities. However, individuals may be asked to train others in areas where management/principals determines is necessary.
Position Type/Expected Hours of Work
This is a full-time position. Consultants work a standard work week but may be required to work evenings and weekends to monitor program activities and participate in cutovers or other project efforts.
Travel is primarily at client’s site during the business day, although some out-of-the-area and overnight travel may be expected.